Adoption Journey

Wednesday, December 20, 2006



Jenna had a really good day. She woke up at 3:30 am and was ready to go! She started sweeping under her bed and dressers (Huh? Is this for real?!?) at 4:00. Of course, I was up, as well, and she helped me cook breakfast. She spent the day playing with her new siblings and helping me cook each meal. After dinner, we went for a drive to look at Christmas lights so she could see how pretty they are - she was asleep in 5 minutes~! Oh well, maybe next time :) She had a wonderful day and we are transitioning well. Please pray that it keeps up :)
Posted are pics of her playing a game with Kyle and our 1st family photo together (in our yard).

3 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger J+Di Di said…

    Hi,
    Welcome back! Jenna looks very happy and comfortable in her new life already. What a little trooper! Please send my love to her!

    Jackie

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Ann said…

    That is so great to see and it's such a good family picture. I remember seeing Jenna's picture on our Agency website for waiting children. It just warms my heart to now see her picture with you, with her new family. Merry Christmas!!!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    It's so nice to see you all together. I'm glad to hear Jenna is adjusting well. Hopefully you get caught up on your sleep soon, Patty.

    I'm jealous of the orange trees in your backyard- How fun!

    Merry Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home