Adoption Journey

Monday, April 16, 2007











Well! It has been a long time since I last blogged. In the last 2 months, things have been very busy. We had Chinese New Year, vacation, Easter, and other family birthdays. Things are going really well and we are blending nicely. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and so I will post some pics of our activities in the recent past. As we have hit our 4 month mark of being home with Jenna, I think it is time to end this blog, which I have thoroughly enjoyed. I will be starting a new one on our continuing lives. If you would like to keep up with us, just contact me.



Thanks to all who have been a part of this most special time in our family.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Beth and Bruce Lynes said…

    Loved the pictures of the family and especially the one taken at sliding rock. Come back and visit us in August, when you can actually go in in the water. It is a fun thing to do.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry it's been a long time since i checked your blog! But it's so good to see how well Jenna is doing!! Grats!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home