Adoption Journey

Friday, November 24, 2006


We talked to Jenna Wednesday evening over web cam. She is getting more excited than nervous now and has been telling people about her family. She got to meet Grammy, too. I held up one of the shirts I had gotten her and she really liked it. She loves her room and seems to be doing well with all of the upcoming changes in her life. One change that has already taken place that she likes is the fact that she no longer is in school there. One of the activities we plan to do is go to the theme park in Taipei together, which should be a lot of fun!
Well, we only have 12 days til take-off and we can't wait! Flight day seems so far away right now, but I know it will be here before we know it!
It is almost here!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger MOM said…

    Patty, I finally made it to your blog. What a beautiful family you have--on the verge of being made "beautifuller"! I'm so glad Jenna is so happy. I hope you have a wonderful trip and great time getting to know each other in person! God bless! Debbie

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Pat O'Sullivan said…

    Patty and family,

    Paula passed on your blog. What a wonderful idea. What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations to all!!
    Have a wonderful Christmas with your "whole" family. Good Luck In Taiwan.

    My best,
    Pat O'Sullivan

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    I'm so excited for your family and Jenna! I can't wait to follow your journey to her. Just a few more days...
    ~Annie (from the adopting from Taiwan yahoo group)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home